This 14” shotgun microphone is designed for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses. It provides narrow acceptance angle and is desirable for long distance sound pick up. Low cut and pad are available for best miking effect.
* Offer secure holding of microphone body.
* The fine clip rim can prevent microphone from scratch.
* Recommended for handheld wireless transmitters.
* Compatible with 5/8”-27 thread stand,or screw on the extra thread adaptor for 3/8”-16 thread stand.
The wide and flat frequency response of the JTS CX-08S microphone provides a natural transparent sound for vocals. Its high gain to feedback rejection allows high volume levels in both floor and side fill monitors without incurring feedback.
* Near silent operation magnetic reed type On/Off switch with lock on position feature
* Internal pneumatic shock mount to minimize handling noise
* Rugged die cast body with matte finish steel grill.
The JTS TK-600 Dynamic cardioid live Microphone, equipped with the most popular capsule, provides excellent performance for lead and backup vocals, and instrument miking at a moderate price and is comparable in sound quality to many microphones costing much more.
The magnetic reed type On/Off switch provides silent switching and can also be placed into a locked position to prevent accidental or unwanted tampering. The internal pneumatic shock mount system assures low handling noise whether used in a handheld application or when placed on a microphone stand.
The JTS TX-7/TX-8 Dynamic Vocal microphone delivers superb performance at a modest cost. The tight cardioid pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection minimizing feedback and undesired background stage noise. The TX-7/TX-8’s internal shock mount greatly reduces handling noise when used in a handheld application or when placed on a Mic stand.
The JS-1E is an economic version of JS-1, but does not provide the PAD and LOW CUT function switches and circuitry of the JS-1 and does not include the spider type shock mount that is included with the JS-1.